Think about yourself a moment…..when words like “pro-active, teamwork, detail orientated, personal ownership, FUN and continuously learning” come to mind, it’s time to talk with us about making a difference! Founded in 1992, J&R Machine, Inc. provides solutions, knowledge, and exceptional customer service. We don’t need a large office staff to provide great service –we have motivated, self-starters who take ownership and do great work! We continue to see outstanding growth, using lean manufacturing principles in combination with good old fashioned Wisconsin work ethic.
Our new role includes A/P, A/R, HR and general office support.
Office Support work includes:
- Process payroll related tasks including: weekly commission payments
- Supports operations with time and attendance;
- Employee file maintenance relating to new and terminated employees
- Manage employee benefits
- Monitor and keep stock of office supplies
- Supporting team with document creation
Accounts receivable work includes:
- Prepare/Send packing lists/invoices;
- Monitor and manage collections including receive money and deposits;
- Respond to customer inquiries.
Accounts Payable work includes:
- Receive invoices and enter for payment;
- Manage vendor inquires and expectations for payment;
- Identify budget and payables for week;
- Pay taxes and bills via check or online payment.
This role requires a person of high integrity, who doesn’t consider any type of work “below them.” We are not looking for education alone – we want a person with initiative, who owns their role and looks for ways to support the team around them. Preferred candidates will have 2-3 years of related experience. Preferred candidates may combine their experience a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related discipline.
Come join a company that will allow you to start contributing on day one. We will provide a fun, clean, professional work environment you will be proud of! We provide great benefits, a solid compensation package, holiday and time off.
Come learn more about us at: http://jrmachine.com/about/
The Office Administrator position is responsible for supporting office services and related activities, including support for various documentation needs, handling accounts payable (AP) and receivable (AR), general human resources support, payroll processing, and office supplies.
The duties identified below are the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- o Process payroll (weekly commission payments, printing checks/processing direct deposit, recording standard and non-standard payroll deductions, transferring bank funds, making payroll tax and 401k payments, etc.)
- o Responsible for maintaining employee files for new and terminated employees.
- o Manage employee benefits (renew benefits with providers, make benefit election changes, answer questions from employees, etc.)
- o Manage employee time and attendance (tracking occurrences, PTO, reviewing time cards, etc.)
- o Monitors and coordinates the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, etc. in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- o Supports the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- o Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- o Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- o Participates as needed in special department projects.
- o Responsible for overall administrative support to others in the office including creating documentation, processes and possible solutions.
- o Process AP and AR invoices into computer system based on all regulations, policies, work procedures and/or instructions.
- o Process check requests, garnishments and tax payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- o Respond to customer inquiries and issues relating to outgoing invoices
- o Applies payments (credits) and/or researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- o Creates or validates weekly reports for accounting.
- o Makes manual deposits as appropriate.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must demonstrate regular, predictable attendance and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and skill required. The individual must be able to successfully pass background checks.
- o 2-3 years of related experience. High school diploma.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- o Time Management.
- o Collaboration Skills.
- o Stress Management/Composure.
- o Problem Solving/Analysis.
- o Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- o Technical Capacity.
Send resume and cover letter to: Thomas.schultz@SchenckSC.com