J&R Machine is pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at the 2015 Manufacturing First Expo & Conference on Thursday, October 22 at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
Manufacturing is vital to Wisconsin’s economy, with one out of four Northeast Wisconsin residents employed in the industry, and gathering people to talk about their passion for manufacturing in Wisconsin was the genesis for the Manufacturing First Expo & Conference. The event aims to provide manufacturers with a unique opportunity to discover the latest industry trends and technologies, network, and collaborate.
– Registration, Breakfast & Networking – 7:00 a.m.
– Keynote Speaker: Ryan Estis – 8 a.m.
- Estis will discuss the approach to effective leadership and how it needs to transform as a business’ workforce and customers evolve.
– Exhibit Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
– Lunch & Learns – 12:00 p.m.
- Topics include: Finding and Developing Your Next Leaders, Optimizing Value from Your Metallic Mfg By-Products, A New Path to Finding New Business, Business Growth Through Technology, and HCCW Advanced Manufacturing Training Initiative
– Cocktail Reception – 3:30 p.m.
Founded in 1992 and located in Shawano, Wisconsin, J&R Machine is a leading contract manufacturing specialist for OEM manufacturers, defense contract suppliers, and clients in a variety of industries, including medical technology, oil and gas, machinery and equipment, hydraulics, and auto racing.
At the Manufacturing First Expo & Conference, J&R Machine’s representatives will introduce you to our latest technologies to bring your project from concept to finished product. We are excited to learn about your business and its challenges and encourage you to visit our website for a comprehensive list of our services: www.jrmachine.com