How do original equipment manufacturers benefit from D2P?
At D2P’s shows, purchasers, managers, design engineers, and manufacturing engineers can meet face-to-face with United States-based contract manufacturers and job shops. The events give original equipment manufacturers (O.E.M.s) the chance to network, learn about exciting new industry trends and technologies, and compare manufacturing techniques. Whether you’re on the hunt for a new supplier, looking to upgrade old equipment, or are frustrated by a manufacturing challenge you’d like solved, the Southeast D2P Show is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Exhibitors will represent more than 300 manufacturing fields, and companies that do not have facilities in the United States are not permitted to exhibit.
What to Expect at the J&R Machine Booth
At the J&R Machine booth (#208), we will be showcasing our turn-key project management capabilities. Looking to source custom parts, components, or services? Our team is primed for all aspects of your project: design, material advice and selection, prototyping, post treatment and sub-assembly.
Visit the J&R booth to:
- Learn how J&R machine can help you reduce costs and turnaround time.
- Discuss your specific complex machined part problems with a J&R engineer.
- Bring your sample parts and drawings! We’re always ready for a challenge and happy to spend time troubleshooting with you.
- Get an on-site quote and immediate answers to questions.
If you’re looking for the most efficient and painless way to compare suppliers while learning how to manufacture higher-quality, more reliable products, join J&R Machine at the 2018 Southeast D2P Show!
ABOUT J&R MACHINE:
J&R Machine is an ISO 9001:2015-certified contract manufacturer with a broad range of capabilities, including prototyping, engineering, CNC machining, multi-spindle machining, thread rolling, fabrication, and assembly. Additionally, to improve overall quality and lead time, J&R Machine offers value-added services, such as the washing of parts, packaging, the adding of seals and other components, and in-house custom designed fixtures. The company’s customers include some of the largest names in the defense, medical technology, oil and gas, machinery and equipment, hydraulics, and auto racing industries.
VISION: To become the number one, go-to partner of choice to O.E.M.s by providing solutions to their problems.
PURPOSE: To provide extraordinary service and part manufacturing solutions.
- Customers: Acting as an extension of our customers in the areas of engineering, purchasing and quality, we will anticipate problems before they arise.
- Employees: A best practice training program will be used in the progression of employee growth. Transparent communication will be delivered throughout the entire company to involve all employees in customers’ solutions.
- Community: We look to be the employer of choice and leader in helping improve the quality of life in our community.
- Suppliers: We align ourselves with suppliers that share the same values as J&R Machine Inc. Our suppliers will provide the best value and are an extension of J&R Machine Inc.
To learn more about J&R Machine’s capabilities, call 715-526-5970.