J&R Machine is excited to announce it will be exhibiting in the 2018 AmCon Design & Contract Manufacturing Expo in Dallas, Texas.
AmCon is a specialty trade show catering to OEMs looking for contract manufacturing services. Exhibitors are all job shops and contract manufacturers that provide custom metal, plastic, rubber and electronic parts and finishing services to OEMs.
The event’s an OEM’s one-stop source for:
Ninety-three percent of its attendees are top-level purchasing, engineering and production managers who are directly involved in buying contract manufacturing and job shop services.
Why attend Dallas’ AmCon?
Whether your company is looking to enhance the quality and reliability of your products, solve a production problem, or upgrade your facility’s equipment, Dallas’ AmCon offers a wealth of resources. Industry-leading job shops will be on hand to answer questions and review blueprints, allowing attendees to efficiently compare suppliers and explore new technologies.
2018 Dallas AmCon Details
2018’s Dallas Show takes place September 18-19 at the Arlington Convention Center. J&R Machine will be exhibiting at booths 212 and 214, with many samples of the components it manufactures for OEMs and customers in the oil & gas industry.
Tim Grimm, J&R Machine’s New Project Manager, will be available both days to meet and discuss any manufacturing challenges affecting your products’ performance, quality or costs.
AmCon’s admission, parking and seminars are all free to attendees.
- Tuesday, September 18, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To learn more about Dallas’ AmCon show, visit: http://amconshows.com/upcoming-shows/dallas-tx/
ABOUT J&R MACHINE
J&R Machine is an ISO 9001:2015-certified contract manufacturer with a broad range of capabilities, including prototyping, engineering, CNC machining, multi-spindle machining, thread rolling, fabrication, and assembly. The company serves as a one-stop source for OEMs, offering design, engineering, material advice and material selection to prototyping, production, post treatment and subassembly. Its customers include some of the largest names in the oil & gas, fire protection, hydraulics, defense, medical technology, heavy equipment, and auto racing industries.
VISION: To become the number one, go-to partner of choice to OEMs by providing solutions to their problems.
PURPOSE: To provide extraordinary service and part manufacturing solutions.
- Customers: Acting as an extension of our customers in the areas of engineering, purchasing and quality, we will anticipate problems before they arise.
- Employees: A best practice training program will be used in the progression of employee growth. Transparent communication will be delivered throughout the entire company to involve all employees in customers’ solutions.
- Community: We look to be the employer of choice and leader in helping improve the quality of life in our community.
- Suppliers: We align ourselves with suppliers that share the same values as J&R Machine Inc. Our suppliers will provide the best value and are an extension of J&R Machine Inc.
To learn more about J&R Machine’s capabilities, call 715-526-5970.